Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pains making money on the internet

"Look over my shoulders…"
There's a lot of products these days that say "look over my shoulders"
and you'll learn the secret to making money online. Well, even though
tutorials and guides are good…
It's not enough. Because if it was, so many people wouldn't fail.
Think about it. On todays internet we have access to so much
information, it's almost too much. You get videos, audios, ebooks, and
courses, many of which are really good. You can look over anyone's
shoulders that you please, including mine.
"But who looks over yours?"
It's not your friends and family. (unless you're one of the small
fraction of them that had supportive people in their lives when they
started out with their crazy internet dreams)
It's not in the forums. They can be helpful at times, but usually
you'll find mostly griping, complaining and big egos because of the
number of posts one has. (which is no indicator of success)
In most cases (especially in the beginning) you become the subject of
ridicule. Relationships even get strained. And even when you do make
some progress, most people have no clue what you're talking about.
Because here in internet land, THEY speak a different language.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
ireshe, ikorodu, lagos, Nigeria
Name: akpoveta ekuerhare I am a Nigeria and have been hearing,reading and attending seminals,but getting to know internet marketing became a pain for too long .I now said to my self that I would create a chance for the less privileged and that's what I will keep doing from now on.I will try to provide free ebooks, materials and extracts from other sources.